About Me
- Janeal
- Roseville, California, United States
- I am fiercely loyal and highly protective of what I love. I feel emotions deeply and take things personally. I don’t love easily, but when I do I love with my entire heart; I love for life.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Why I love theatre
I love being able to work with other people, seeing how everything just seems to come together thanks to the hard work of everyone involved. I love how everybody knows their own job, but they always are willing to go the extra mile for the sake of the show. I love seeing everything coming together- from the beginning conceptual phases to the post-strike post-mortem. I love seeing my influence on it, knowing that I actually did something, I had a part in this extravagant process. I love being able to express my understanding of other people and helping others walk for a while in another's shoes. I love it all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay girl... I think you're due for another post! Love ya. Had fun today.
ReplyDelete